- John Wick: Chapter 4on March 24, 2023 at 7:00 AM
John Wick (Keanu Reeves) uncovers a path to defeating The High Table. But before he can earn his freedom, Wick must face off against a new enemy with powerful alliances across the globe and forces that turn old friends into foes.Rated: RRelease Date: Mar 24, 2023
- The Lost Kingon March 24, 2023 at 7:00 AM
In this inspiring true story, amateur historian Philippa Langley (Sally Hawkins) believes she has made the archeological find of the century: the lost burial site of King Richard III. She takes on Britain’s most eminent historians, forcing them to rethink the legacy of one of the most controversial rulers in English history.Rated: PG-13Release Date: Mar 24, 2023
- Rodeoon March 17, 2023 at 7:00 AM
Hot-tempered and fiercely independent, Julia (Julie Ledru) is a gearhead who thrives in hostile environments and turns every situation to her advantage. She has a talent for scamming condescending men who think it’s cute that she shows interest in their used motorbikes–and can’t fathom her riding away with gleeful abandon. Her obsession with the high-octane world of urban ‘Rodeos’ – illicit gatherings where riders show off their bikes and latest daring stunts – sparks a chance meeting with a volatile clique. Julia strives to prove herself to the ultra-masculine gang by performing cons and running errands for their incarcerated ring leader, Dom. She finds a surprising connection with Dom’s wife, Ophélie (Antonia Buresi) and son, a risky move that puts a target on her back. Julia is unsure who she can trust as the ultimate heist comes down the pike.Rated: Not RatedRelease Date: Mar 17, 2023
- Boston Strangleron March 17, 2023 at 7:00 AM
Loretta McLaughlin (Keira Knightley), a reporter for the Record-American newspaper, becomes the first journalist to connect the Boston Strangler murders. As the mysterious killer claims more and more victims, Loretta attempts to continue her investigation alongside colleague and confidante Jean Cole (Carrie Coon), yet the duo finds themselves stymied by the rampant sexism of the era. Nevertheless, McLaughlin and Cole bravely pursue the story at great personal risk, putting their own lives on the line in their quest to uncover the truth. Rated: RRelease Date: Mar 17, 2023
- Shazam! Fury of the Godson March 17, 2023 at 7:00 AM
Shazam! Fury of the Gods continues the story of teenage Billy Batson (Asher Angel) who, upon reciting the magic word “SHAZAM!,” is transformed into his adult Super Hero alter ego, Shazam (Zachary Levi).Rated: PG-13Release Date: Mar 17, 2023
- Feed has no items.
- Shazam! Fury of the Godsby Steven Earl Yoder on March 16, 2023 at 12:00 AM
Teenager Billy Batson possesses the unusual ability to transform into a superhero alter ego in an adult body with just a single word. As Batson continues to hone his crimefighting skills and tackle new challenges, he faces a significant threat that puts his life, livelihood, and friends in jeopardy
- Scream VIby Jocelyn DeVore on March 10, 2023 at 12:00 AM
Determined to overthrow Ghostface's reign of terror once and for all, a cohort of familiar faces journeys to New York City to seek justice for the serial killer's ongoing bloodshed.
- Creed IIIby Jocelyn DeVore on March 3, 2023 at 12:00 AM
Reaping the benefits of his booming career and enjoying his stable family life, boxing sensation Adonis Creed (Michael B. Jordan) feels unstoppable. However, the unexpected return of his childhood friend and former rising boxing star (Jonathan Majors), who took the fall for a petty crime the duo committed years ago, forces Adonis to contend with long-buried demons from his past.
- Cocaine Bearby Jocelyn DeVore on February 22, 2023 at 12:00 AM
In the wilderness of Georgia, an unlikely band of people find themselves thrust into a situation of life or death. When an unnaturally large black bear suddenly rampages through the forest after consuming cocaine, the humans must outlast the creature or face fatal consequences.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumaniaby Steven Earl Yoder on February 17, 2023 at 12:00 AM
The latest installment in the Ant-Man franchise follows Scott Lang’s adventures in the quantum world. Accompanied by Hope Van Dyne and her parents, Lang and his daughter Cassie explore the world’s strange dynamics. They soon encounter dangerous creatures that defy the laws of nature. They must work together to return home.
- Infinity Poolby Hannah Strong on March 21, 2023 at 10:00 AM
Alexander Skarsgård has a pretty bad trip in this vacation nightmare from body horror wunderkind Brandon Cronenberg. The post Infinity Pool appeared first on Little White Lies.
- Léa Mysius: ‘I wanted to film reality – from this came the fantastical’by Emily Maskell on March 21, 2023 at 10:00 AM
The director of olfactory wonder, The Five Devils, reflects on making a film about potions, memory and the sense of smell. The post Léa Mysius: ‘I wanted to film reality – from this came the fantastical’ appeared first on Little White Lies.
- The Five Devilsby David Jenkins on March 20, 2023 at 4:04 PM
Léa Mysius crafts an enigmatic tale about a young girl with a magical sense of smell in her auspicious second feature. The post The Five Devils appeared first on Little White Lies.
- Flamin’ Hot – first-look reviewby Weiting Liu on March 20, 2023 at 2:30 PM
Eva Longoria dramatises the invention of America's beloved spicy snack food in her charming feature debut. The post Flamin’ Hot – first-look review appeared first on Little White Lies.
- With Shin Kamen Rider, Hideaki Anno realises a childhood dreamby Alicia Haddick on March 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM
The Neon Genesis Evangelion creator brings one of Japan's most enduring morally grey heroes to the big screen, following in the footsteps of Shin Godzilla and Shin Ultraman. The post With Shin Kamen Rider, Hideaki Anno realises a childhood dream appeared first on Little White Lies.
- Bedrock Extends Reach for M6’s 6play maxby Kristin Brzoznowski on March 21, 2023 at 2:25 PM
Bedrock has extended the ad-free streaming service 6play max to Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and LG connected TVs. The post Bedrock Extends Reach for M6’s 6play max appeared first on WORLD SCREEN.
- Screen Australia Awards Story Development Fundingby Kristin Brzoznowski on March 21, 2023 at 2:07 PM
Screen Australia is dispersing A$700,000 ($468,000) to 20 projects for story development funding. The post Screen Australia Awards Story Development Funding appeared first on WORLD SCREEN.
- FuboTV Rebranding Consumer Assetsby Kristin Brzoznowski on March 21, 2023 at 1:45 PM
The sports-first live TV streaming platform FuboTV is rebranding its consumer-facing products as Fubo. The post FuboTV Rebranding Consumer Assets appeared first on WORLD SCREEN.
- Allison Wallach, Lars Blomgren to Speak at Content LAby Jamie Stalcup on March 17, 2023 at 3:05 PM
Content LA, taking place from May 18 to 19, has lined up FOX Entertainment’s Allison Wallach and Media Res’s Lars Blomgren as keynote speakers. The post Allison Wallach, Lars Blomgren to Speak at Content LA appeared first on WORLD SCREEN.
- Australian TV Exec Brian Walsh Passes Awayby World Screen on March 17, 2023 at 1:35 PM
Brian Walsh, a key figure throughout Foxtel’s 28-year history and a creative leader in Australian television, has died suddenly at the age of 67. The post Australian TV Exec Brian Walsh Passes Away appeared first on WORLD SCREEN.
- Chris Tucker Says He’s ‘Definitely’ in for ‘Rush Hour 4’: ‘I Love Working With Jackie Chan’by Zack Sharf on March 21, 2023 at 9:56 PM
Jackie Chan announced at the Red Sea International Film Festival last December that “Rush Hour 4” is officially in development. “We’re talking about ‘Rush Hour 4’ right now,” the acting icon said, adding that he would be meeting with the film’s director later that night to work on the script. No official “Rush Hour 4”
- The Film Collaborative Boards Sex Work Documentary ‘Labor’ as Film Screens at CPH:DOX (EXCLUSIVE)by Leo Barraclough on March 21, 2023 at 8:38 PM
Los Angeles non-profit The Film Collaborative has boarded Swedish director Tove Pils’ debut feature “Labor,” which is competing in the Nordic:Dox section at the Copenhagen Intl. Documentary Film Festival, CPH:DOX. The film follows Hanna, who leaves her family and girlfriend behind in her small Swedish hometown and travels to San Francisco to explore her sexuality
- Zachary Levi Agrees Many Zack Snyder Fans Are Happy ‘Shazam 2’ Failed, Says the Sequel’s Marketing Was ‘The Biggest Issue’by Zack Sharf on March 21, 2023 at 5:31 PM
Zachary Levi is the latest member of the “Shazam! Fury of the Gods” family to weigh in on the film bombing at the box office. The DC tentpole earned just $30 million in its domestic box office debut, well below the $53 million the original “Shazam!” opened with in 2019. It was a huge financial
- Fremantle Launches Premium Documentaries Label Undeniableby Leo Barraclough on March 21, 2023 at 4:44 PM
Fremantle’s Documentaries division has launched Undeniable, a label dedicated to producing premium feature documentaries and series, in partnership with high-profile talent and international commissioners, Mandy Chang, Fremantle’s global head of documentaries, revealed Tuesday at CPH:DOX in Copenhagen. The label is already developing several international projects and partnerships with high-profile filmmakers, including Amy Berg (“Deliver Us
- Netflix’s ‘Gears of War’ Movie Taps ‘Dune’ and ‘Doctor Strange’ Writer Jon Spaihts (EXCLUSIVE)by Angelique Jackson on March 21, 2023 at 4:19 PM
Netflix’s live-action adaptation of the popular video game “Gears of War” moves one step closer as Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Jon Spaihts has boarded the project. Best known for co-writing “Dune,” “Dune: Part Two” and “Doctor Strange,” Spaihts will now take on the challenge of adapting “Gears of War,” one of gaming’s richest and most acclaimed
- Fremantle launches documentary film and series label Undeniableon March 21, 2023 at 4:50 PM
Label launched at CPH:DOX in Copenhagen.
- Revamped BFI Filmmaking Fund unveils details of four new production and development fundson March 21, 2023 at 9:58 AM
The BFI is investing £36.6m of National Lottery funding in fiction feature support over three years.
- ‘Air’: Reviewon March 21, 2023 at 9:30 AM
Director Ben Affleck and star Matt Damon reteam for this appealing look at Nike’s courting of basketball star Michael Jordan
- European Film Academy director Matthijs Wouter Knol steps down from anti-racism taskforce Artef (exclusive)on March 20, 2023 at 5:14 PM
Wouter Knol said he was keen to eliminate any perceived conflict of interest charges.
- ‘Shazam! Fury Of The Gods’ tops UK-Ireland box office with £2.4m; ‘Allelujah’ opens in top fiveon March 20, 2023 at 3:10 PM
The ‘Shazam!’ sequel is down 40% on its predecessor.
- Feed has no items.