- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021on June 14, 2021 at 8:58 AM
- Attacked, rejected and harassed: Asians around the world speak out on workplace discriminationon June 14, 2021 at 8:58 AM
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meetson June 14, 2021 at 8:58 AM
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.10% APR (15 yr)on June 14, 2021 at 8:58 AM
- Denmark striker criticizes UEFA for resuming game following Eriksen's collapseon June 14, 2021 at 2:54 PM
- Fragile democracy slips into dictatorshipon June 14, 2021 at 12:10 PM
Nicaragua's already fragile democracy is quickly backsliding into a dictatorship.
- Iran's hardline presidential frontrunner could take the country back to a dark paston June 14, 2021 at 12:02 PM
The list of challenges facing Iran's next president would confound the most capable of leaders.
- Israel's new prime minister is sworn in, ending Netanyahu's 12-year grip on poweron June 13, 2021 at 10:53 PM
Naftali Bennett was sworn in as Israel's new prime minister on Sunday, after winning a confidence vote with the narrowest of margins, just 60 votes to 59. His victory ends a 12-year grip on power by former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the country's longest-serving leader.
- What skeletons reveal about this painful medieval fashion trendon June 10, 2021 at 11:01 PM
They were the Jimmy Choos of their day.
- The Futura is now: Pioneering New York street artist is finally getting his dueson June 10, 2021 at 1:06 PM
In the early 1980s, Leonard McGurr's name was often uttered in the same breath as those of his artist friends Jean-Michel Basquiat and Keith Haring. Known then as Futura 2000, he was a rising star of New York's graffiti scene, his celebrated subway murals bridging the gap between graphic street art and abstraction.
- This $22.5M condo could be the most expensive home ever paid for in cryptoon June 9, 2021 at 9:13 PM
Boasting ocean views and a 5,000 sq ft interior, this $22.5M Miami penthouse could be the most expensive US real estate purchase ever made using cryptocurrency.
- LEGO releases 2,000-piece typewriter -- and it actually moveson June 9, 2021 at 6:50 PM
Once found in virtually every office across the globe, the trusty typewriter is all but extinct.
- France is sending a second Statue of Liberty to the USon June 9, 2021 at 12:50 PM
New Yorkers have a surprise gift to look forward to for this Independence Day: a second Statue of Liberty sent by France. This new bronze statue, nicknamed the "little sister," is one-sixteenth the size of the world-famous one that stands on Liberty Island. On Monday, during a special ceremony, the smaller sibling was lifted and loaded into a special container at the National Museum of Arts and Crafts (CNAM) in central Paris, where it has been installed since 2011 in the museum's garden. It will be erected on Ellis Island, just across the water from the original, from July 1 to July 5.
- EU Digital Covid Certificate: Everything you need to knowon June 9, 2021 at 8:12 AM
How travel will look in the near future is the question on everyone's lips, and as Europe begins to reopen its borders to travelers from outside the continent, the European Union has announced the launch of its EU Digital Covid Certificate -- set to allow freedom of movement around the bloc.
- Why it cost over $300 million to develop NASA's new space suitson June 8, 2021 at 6:09 PM
Humans have explored the infinite abyss beyond Earth's atmosphere for over half a century.
- Here's what Bezos' trip to space will look likeon June 7, 2021 at 6:43 PM
Jeff Bezos has announced that he and his brother will be on board his company Blue Origin's first crewed mission to space. The capsule known as New Shepard is set to launch on July 20th.
- Why electric cars are heavier than regular carson June 7, 2021 at 6:04 PM
Batteries are heavy. That's why, generally, electric cars weigh considerably more than otherwise similar gasoline-powered vehicles. Take the GMC Hummer EV, for instance. The Edition 1 version, which has lots of batteries for additional driving range and power, weighs over 9,000 pounds. That's roughly three times the weight of a Honda Civic.
- When the pandemic brought her business to a halt, this chef tackled food insecurity with farm-to-table mealson June 3, 2021 at 9:22 PM
Before the Covid-19 pandemic broke out, Chef Q. Ibraheem ran an upscale catering business and underground supper club in Evanston, Illinois. She was able to charge $250 per person for ambitious, farm-to-table, multicourse meals served in an intimate setting. After years of working to launch her business, it was finally taking off.
- Qantas staff scare off rattlesnakes drawn to A380son June 3, 2021 at 9:52 AM
Since the start of the pandemic, thousands of planes from airlines around the world have been grounded, with many temporarily moved to hot, arid deserts -- ideal conditions for aircraft storage.
- A high school senior was accused of violating his graduation's dress code with his shoes -- so a teacher switched with himon June 3, 2021 at 2:29 AM
With minutes to spare, a Hahnville High School teacher in Boutte, Louisiana, traded shoes with a senior so he could walk at his graduation after allegedly violating the dress code.
- Canada truck attack suspect charged with terrorismon June 14, 2021 at 3:50 PM
Police allege the attack that killed four members of a Muslim family in Ontario was "premeditated".
- Nato summit: Nato must face up to China's rise, alliance chief sayson June 14, 2021 at 3:41 PM
A summit of alliance leaders in Brussels describes China's behaviour as a "systemic challenge".
- Belarus parades detained journalist Protasevich at media eventon June 14, 2021 at 3:33 PM
Roman Protasevich, who was taken off a Ryanair flight, is made to appear at an official briefing.
- World War II: Hideki Tojo's ashes scattered by US, documents revealon June 14, 2021 at 3:18 PM
Newly uncovered documents reveal US dropped Hideki Tojo's remains into the Pacific Ocean.
- Yemen: Dozens of migrants feared dead after boat sinkson June 14, 2021 at 3:00 PM
Yemeni fishermen have reportedly recovered 25 bodies, but the fate of dozens more remains unknown.
- Johnny & Jugnu: Fast food staff arrested for not giving police free burgerson June 14, 2021 at 1:43 PM
All 19 workers at a Johnny & Jugnu fast food restaurant in Lahore were detained for hours.
- Irish police to be given powers over passwordson June 14, 2021 at 12:09 PM
New legislation in the Republic of Ireland will compel suspects to give police their details.
- Wrong seat: Netanyahu sits in PM's chair after losson June 14, 2021 at 11:52 AM
After a vote installing a new government, Benjamin Netanyahu sat back down, but in a seat that was no longer his.
- IS Badoush prison massacre: Iraq exhumes bodies from mass graveon June 14, 2021 at 10:57 AM
DNA taken from victims found in a mass grave near Mosul will be compared with possible relatives.
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Trial of ousted Myanmar leader beginson June 14, 2021 at 10:40 AM
The leader ousted in an army coup faces a range of charges including owning unlicensed walkie-talkies.
- China denounces G7 after statement on Xinjiang and Hong Kongon June 14, 2021 at 10:00 AM
The country's embassy in the UK hits out after a statement criticised Beijing over a range of issues.
- Carlos Ghosn: US father and son admit role in Nissan chief's escapeon June 14, 2021 at 9:50 AM
Michael and Peter Taylor are accused of helping ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn escape Japan in 2019.
- Headache and runny nose linked to Delta varianton June 14, 2021 at 9:10 AM
People may need to be on the lookout for different Covid symptoms, according to researchers.
- 'We hope it's the beginning of a new Israel'on June 14, 2021 at 6:35 AM
Many Israelis celebrate as a new coalition government ends 12 years of Benjamin Netanyahu.
- What Putin really wants from Bidenon June 14, 2021 at 1:40 AM
The Geneva summit on 16 June between the Russian and US presidents will not be a friendly encounter.
- Allied Democratic Forces: The Ugandan rebels working with IS in DR Congoon June 13, 2021 at 11:14 PM
The activity of the Allied Democratic Forces has recently taken on a more global jihadist dimension.
- India coronavirus: ‘My little girls don’t know their mum died of Covid’on June 13, 2021 at 11:13 PM
One man's ordeal in India as the second wave of coronavirus devastates his family.
- Tech firms use remote monitoring to help honey beeson June 13, 2021 at 11:11 PM
From Ireland to Israel, companies are coming to the aid of the environmentally critical insect.
- Ethiopian migrants face robbery, extortion and starvationon June 13, 2021 at 11:06 PM
Every year thousands of migrants risk it all on the perilous journey from Ethiopia to Saudi Arabia.
- The buzzwords reflecting the frustration of China's young generationon June 13, 2021 at 11:02 PM
Millions in China are expressing their desire to break free of a standard definition of success.