- Information we collect: If you request or submit information to us by sending an e-mail via the “mail to:” function, or filling out a “contact” form, we may save your e-mail address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you in the future by mail, e-mail, or phone to convey information about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you. Your e-mail and other information you provide will not be sold to any third party.
- Information Collected by Others: This notice addresses only the policy of the website of Adler & Associates Entertainment Inc., DBA Adler Productions, and not sites that users access via links from our site. We are not responsible for the information collection policies of other sites, nor for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website, nor for the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to our visitors. Users are advised to review the privacy policies of other websites.
- Blogs, forums, wikis and other social media: The Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions website may host various blogs, posts, forums, wikis and other social media applications or services that allow you to share content with other users (collectively “Social Media Applications”). Any personal information or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application can be read, collected and used by other users of that Social Media Application over whom we have little or no control. Therefore, we are not responsible for any other user’s use, misuse or misappropriation of any personal information or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application.
- Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information: If you would like to have your personal information removed from our records, please send an e-mail with “Remove personal information” in the subject line.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties: We may provide your personal information to other members of the Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions Network in order to provide you with information that could be of interest to you and to conduct market or other research. Personal information may also be disclosed to members of the Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions Network and other third parties in order to respond to your requests or inquiries; as part of a corporate transaction (such as a sale, divestiture, merger or acquisition); or where those parties handle information on our behalf. All of these disclosures may involve the transfer of personal information to countries or regions without data protection rules similar to those in effect in your area of residence. Personal information may also be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or to other third parties, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests. By providing information through the Adler & Associates Entertainment Inc., DBA Adler Productions website, you are consenting to the disclosures described above.
- Periodic Policy Changes: We do and/or may modify or amend this privacy statement from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this statement we will amend the revision date at the top of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to be informed about how we are protecting your information.
- Duration and Purpose: Personal information will be collected solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes, unless consent of the individual concerned is obtained or as required by the laws of the United States of America and/or the State of California. Personal information will be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by visitors via the Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions website from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Access to information: Visitors who choose to register with the Adler & Associates Entertainment Inc. or DBA Adler Productions websites may access their user profile, correct and update their details, or unsubscribe at any time. Visitors who have any problem accessing their profiles, or would like to request a copy of their personal information should contact webmaster services. In all cases we will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- Children’s privacy protection: We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. The Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 13 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
- No Agreement: This privacy statement does not create an agreement between Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions, and users of its website, and it does not create any legal rights for any party.
- Visitor’s Questions: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using the Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Production website, please direct them to webmaster services.
Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions, adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement between the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission with respect to personally identifiable information that is transferred from the European Economic Area to the United States within the scope of the Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc., DBA Adler Productions, Safe Harbor certification.
Labor Condition Applications
The Labor Condition Applications are displayed in accordance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations.
- No Labor Condition Applications at this time.